Road trips are the perfect time for reflection. Reflection of one’s life and to soak in the landscape as we speed down highways and race across new towns. Road trips also offer ample time to enjoy the music we like and is important in our lives.
As a student, the time to embark on road trips is few and far between. But when the chance presents itself, I create a brand new playlist to enjoy and celebrate the hundred or thousand mile treat.
Music lovers and song connoisseurs are sure to enjoy this blog post as I share a glimpse into my playlist for a road trip all the way to Florida. As I am from Pennsylvania, this trip will certainly not be short one, but gives me fifteen hours of amazing music.
Cue the beat!
- Elvis Presley – Blue Christmas
- Led Zeppelin – Immigrant Song
- Aerosmith – Walk This Way
- Gary Wright – Dream Weaver
- Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- John Lennon – Imagine
- The Beatles – Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
- Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
- Avicii – The Nights
- Imagine Dragons – Boomerang
- Glass Animals – Black Mambo
- Alt-J – Hunger Of The Pine
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You
- Cheat Codes – Queen Elizabeth
- Galantis – Gold Dust
- Charlie Puth – River
- Clean Bandit – Real Love
- The Chainsmokers – My Type
- Ellie Goulding – Don’t Say A Word
- A R I Z O N A – Oceans Away
- Bebe Rexha – Ferarri
- Aaron Lindt – Collide
- Kygo – Permanent
- Camila Cabello – In The Dark
- Troye Sivan – My! My! My!
- Khalid – Angels
- Ed Sheeran – Hearts Don’t Break Around Here
- Adele – Water Under The Bridge
- Taylor Swift – I Know Places
Which songs do you have on your playlists?
Which songs, from this list, are your favorites?
Leave your response in the comment section.
Thanks for reading!