A couple Decembers ago, I received my first embroidery kit. I stitched for many hours on end until the piece finally became finished. I framed it and placed it in my bedroom.
Then, I was excited to venture off in another embroidery direction by completing a free hand piece. This one also took a while to complete and I was happy to see the piece of art in full.
Having completed two embroidery patterns, future templates begin to fill my mind of scenes I wanted to create in the future. For all other embroiderers in the world, I decided to dump this list here.
Things to Stitch
- Red barn in a wheat field
- Hidden fish in a coral reef
- Outer space
- Wild sunset over an ocean
- Still life resembled through a bowl of fruit
- Leaves and hidden insects
- Beehive, bumblebees, and dripping honey
- Ice cream sundae
- A hot air balloon floating through clouds
- The Hollywood Sign
- A mandala
- Four trees resembling the four seasons
- Mug of coffee or tea
- The color wheel
- Your favorite landmark